30 lb Pail – Fine Mix
Our Perma-Patch 30 lb pail is your solution for permanent professional-quality pavement repairs. No special equipment or training is needed. Simply Open, Pour, Drive.
Perma-Patch Fine Mix was specially formulated for warm-climate areas and MRO (Maintenance, Repair, and Operations) applications. It can be poured straight from the pail and applied easily in temperatures ranging from 0°F to 120°F+.
- Accepts traffic immediately.
- Keep on hand for rapid deployment with 2-year shelf life.
- Works down to ¼” thickness to eliminate puddles that can lead to ice hazards.
- Covers 3 sq. ft. @ 1″ Thick.
- Flows easily even in freezing temperatures.
- Works in the rain: Can even be poured directly into a water-filled pothole with no adverse effects.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 in|
Proven Most Durable
Per Federal Strategic Highway Research Project “SHRP” Test.
Open. Pour. Done. Easy to use with no mixing or preparation.
Handles your toughest applications.
2 Year Shelf Life
Always ready. Keep on hand with no waste.
Accepts Traffic Immediately
No drying or curing time.
To asphalt, concrete, steel, wood, and other hard surfaces.
Applied in Water
Can be added to water-filled potholes and areas.
Works in all seasons and all climates.
Can be applied as thin as 1/4 inch.
Perma-Patch is the One That Works
Made with Pride & Built to Last