60 lb Kraft Bag
Perma-Patch provides immediate permanent repair for potholes and utility cuts and accepts immediate traffic.
- Perma-Patch is an all-season, all-weather permanent asphalt patching material.
- Bonds permanently to asphalt and concrete paving and steel bridge decks
- Can be used directly in potholes filled with water
- Application temperatures range from -10°F to 120°F
- No mixing
- Cures through compaction
- Drive on immediately
- Faster cure time under greater volumes of traffic
- Minimum 2-year shelf life
|Dimensions||20 × 16 × 5 in|
Proven Most Durable
Per Federal Strategic Highway Research Project “SHRP” Test.
Open. Pour. Done. Easy to use with no mixing or preparation.
Handles your toughest applications.
2 Year Shelf Life
Always ready. Keep on hand with no waste.
Accepts Traffic Immediately
No drying or curing time.
To asphalt, concrete, steel, wood, and other hard surfaces.
Applied in Water
Can be added to water-filled potholes and areas.
Works in all seasons and all climates.
Can be applied as thin as 1/4 inch.
Perma-Patch is the One That Works
Made with Pride & Built to Last